Funded by the Secretary of State of Research, Development and Innovation,
Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness (MINECO)
Search of Applicants for postdoctoral contracts
CSIC INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC GOODS AND POLICIES (IPP)
Department of Science Dynamics, Innovation and Environment
Systems and Policies of Research and Innovation Group (SPRI)
- Research and Innovation Systems and Policies
- Research Careers and Labor Markets
- Patents and innovation, academic inventors, technology markets
- Evaluation of research
- Research organizations
- Science, technology and society
Applications must be done jointly by the candidate and the host institution (IPP) and post-docs should integrate ongoing R&D projects and teams to develop their own activity
Interested candidates should contactthe Director of the SPRI Research Group, Luis Sanz-Menéndez or another potential supervisor in the research group, as soon as possible (and no later than February 18th)including the following:
- research interests
- connection with the research lines of the group
- two contact references
- CV with publication record
1. Aim of the Call. Postdoctoral contracts for 2 years funded by the Spanish Government and co-funded by the Research Group and the Institute
2. Basic conditions. Starting salary of 21.500 Euros per year (plus social security, medical care and unemployment benefits).
3. Eligibility. To hold aPhD degree granted after 1st of September 2009. Open for European Union nationals and non-EU nationals.
4. Official applications
Official deadline for researchers at the MINECO: 24 February 2014
Eligible candidates with applications approved for co-funding by the research group should fill in the application form in the online application system (conditional on approval by CSIC-IPP SPRI): https://sede.micinn.gob.es
- Curriculum vitae of the candidate
- In the case of non-residents in Spain, copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of the PhD diploma or academic certificate indicating the exact date of the PhD defense.
Official replies to frequent questions (in Spanish) at the Ministry’s website:
6. Official selection criteria:
- CV of the candidate: scientific contributions, internationalisation and other merits (up to 50 points).
- Scientific record and history of the hosting research group: scientific contributions, internationalisation and other mertis (up to 50 points)
7. Contracts: expected to start in 2014, exact date of incorporation subject to availability of the candidate
Published in the Spanish Journal (BOE): 31 December 2013 (page 107264):
The CSIC-IPP SPRI research group welcomes applications from motivated and eligible candidates until 18 February 2014. The official deadline for the proposal of candidates by the research group to the Ministry is: 24 February 2014 at 15:00
All candidates are welcome.
PLEASE FORWARD THIS INFORMATION
More information: Luis.firstname.lastname@example.org or (+34) 91-602.2549
CSIC-IPP is an equal opportunity employer