The University of Potsdam is proud to announce its new English language Master’s program in the field of public administration and public policy first being offered in the summer semester 2016:
- The new Master of National and International Administration – MANIA is an excellent opportunity to study in a program focussing on national and international public administration and public policy, offering an interdisciplinary curriculum and students may also participate in a Fast Track Stream in preparation of a PhD thesis.
We would appreciate it if you spread the word about this great opportunity among your students and future graduates. A leaflet with all the key facts concerning the new program MANIA is attached to this E-Mail.
MANIA - Master of National and International Administration | Key Facts:
- 2-year full-time English language program (120 ECTS) at the University of Potsdam, German
- Main focus on Public Administration, Organization Theory, Policy Analysis or Public Management
- No Tuition Fees for the entire two-year program
- Preparatory courses in a PhD Fast Track Stream in the master program
- Excellent career opportunities in federal and local government, think tanks and consultancies, private companies, civil society and international organizations
- Interdisciplinary courses in Law, Management, Economics, Sociology, E-Government
- Access to career services and professional networks
- Attractive research facilities in close proximity to government and administration bodies of all levels
Application deadline for the program starting in April 2016: 1st December 2015
For more information on the MANIA program and details concerning the application process visit http://www.uni-potsdam.de/wiso/studium/master/mania.html