TABLE OF CONTENTS :
- ESA Call for Papers: „The Uses of Sociological Knowledge: Challenges and Dilemmas for Southern European Sociology”, ESA/RN27 MID-TERM CONFERENCE 2017, Córdoba/Spain, April 19-21, 2017.
- Call for Papers: “Sociological Futures”, Sociological Association of Ireland – Annual Conference, Belfast/United Kingdom, May 5-6, 2017.
- Call for Papers: 1st International Symposium on Zygmunt Baumann, Kusadasi, Aydin, Turkey, May 19-21, 2017.
- Call for Papers: “The Future between Progress and Regression – From Philosophy to Critical Social Science and Back”, International Social Theory Consortium – 16th Annual Conference, Innsbruck/Austria, May 24-26, 2017.
- Call for Papers: “Globalization, Inequality and New Insurgent Forces”, International Conference on Sociology of Public and Social Policies, Zaragoza/Spain, June 1-2, 2017.
- Call for Papers: 15th Meeting of the European Network for the Sociological and Demographic Study of Divorce, Antwerp/Belgium, October 5-7, 2017.
- Call for Papers: “Problematizing the commons: New insights into the promises and perils of communing”, Special Issue, Rassagna Italiana di Sociologia. Deadline: April 30.
- Call for Contributions: Special Issue: 150 Years of the first book of the Capital. Deadline: June 30.
- Call for Papers: Culture, Practice and European Policy Description, double-blind peer reviewed journal. Deadline: open and permanent call.
- Call for Applications: Doctoral Student Positions, Uppsala University, Department of Sociology. Deadline: March 13.
- Call for Applications: PhD Positions, University of Aberdeen, Centre for Citizenship, Civil Society and Rule of Law.
- Workshop – Call for Papers: “Doing Science – Doing Excellence – Doing Inequalities?” International Workshop of the Chair of Sociology/Social Inequality and Gender, Bochum/Germany, November 8-10, 2017.
- Workshop – Call for Papers: Governing by numbers: Key indicators and the politics of expectations, Halle-Wittenberg/Germany, October 5-7, 2017.